Five lucky Rihanna fans will win a complimentary appointment with the pop star! Not only will you have the chance to be styled up by Rihanna herself but you’ll also get to take home the outfit she chooses for you.
How exciting does that sound!?
All you have to do to win is tell us in the comments under this blog post why you want a style consultation with Rihanna and the stars favourite answers will win!
Before you enter, please read the terms and conditions below*. This is a UK only based competition and you must be over 18 to apply.
Don’t miss out and make sure you enter before the competition closes on Monday 4th October at 8am. The winners will be announced on Monday 4th at 9am here on our blog, as well as by email.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so get typing away and tell us why you think you should win your very own style session with Rihanna. If you’re one of the lucky five, you’ll need to be at our Oxford Circus store at 3.30pm on Monday 4th October.
Good luck – we can’t wait to hear from you. And make sure you’re up early on Monday morning to hear if you’ve won!
To find out what Rihanna’s up to, follow her on Twitter!
Images; Official album cover for Rhianna’s new album ‘Loud’, a shot from her up and coming video ‘Only Girl (In The World)’ and her teaser for the video.
*Terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter you must post a comment on Topshop’s Inside-Out blog hosted at insideout.topshop.com, explaining why you think you should win an personal shopping appointment with Rihanna at Topshop’s Oxford Circus store. Competition closes at 12am on Monday 4th October 2010. Only one entry per person. Late entries will not be accepted. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Entrants must be available to attend the Topshop Oxford Circus store during opening hours on 4 October 2010.
4. The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of an independent judge are the best entries. The decisions of the independent judge and Topshop shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. There are 5 prizes, each of a personal shopping appointment with Rihanna, to take place at Topshop’s Oxford Circus store on 4 October 2010, plus a free outfit from Topshop (of up to 10 pieces) chosen for each winner by Rihanna (“Prize”).
6. The Prize does not include any travel or other expenses incurred by the winners in claiming the Prize.
7. Winners will be notified on the Inside-Out blog insideout.topshop.com at 9am on Monday 4th October as well as by email by no later than Monday 4th October at 10am.
8. If the Prize is not claimed within 1 hour of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
10. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require. This will include being filmed during the personal shopping appointment. By claiming the Prize, you give your unrestricted permission, right and perpetual license to use your name, voice and likeness to make still and motion pictures of you and sound recordings of your voice and to reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, perform, advertise and exploit all or any part thereof, in and by any media now known or hereafter developed, throughout the entire world for any audiovisual work that may be created from the footage taken at Topshop’s Oxford Circus store.
12. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.13. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.