Join us this week in supporting Teenage Cancer Trust! ‘Topshop Says Donate’ is part of our continuing support for the charity, who help young people across the UK fight cancer, and we want you to get involved. We have three beautiful cover-ups to help you stay sun-safe and stylish when the sun’s at its hottest. For every single one of these you buy, we’ll donate £10 to Teenage Cancer Trust! That money will go towards providing specialist cancer units in UK hospitals, designed to give teenagers and young people the very best chance of a positive outcome.
We’ve also made it really easy for you to make a £1 donation any time you like – simply donate a pound at till points instore, or, if you’re shopping online, add one of our £1 Donation Cards to your basket. Not only will the money go to charity, we’ll send you a card to show the world your good deed!
1) Slap on the suncream – apply generous amounts of SPF15 or higher to clean, dry skin before going out in the sun.
2) Wear a hat or cap – whether its cowboy or peaked, a wide-brimmed hat is your best bet to keep the heat off your head, face and neck.
3) Cover up your skin – throw on a long sleeved top or a bandana around your neck to banish those burning rays.
4) Slip on the shades – don’t forget, your eyes need protection too!
5) Chill out in the shade between 11am and 3pm – when the sun’s rays are strongest, take an extra long lunch under a tree or umbrella.