It’s been a flurry whirl of snowflakes, survivalists (tights-wearings, we salute you!) and sufferers (bare legs, really??), but sadly NYFW has come to its end. And just in case, coz we know you’re busy, here’s what you missed…
1. Leandra Medine of fashion blog Man Repeller fame being completely awesome on Snapchat (it’s where all the fashion behind the scenes shizzle is happening these days, btw) and doodling her way through the shows – we love it! Find her on Snapchat @manrepeller.
2. Kendall has been killing it on the runways – her look is SO STRONG right now, right? – and then we saw how she rocked new trend the bandana, making it all her own in a oner. Yep, she’s got it.
3. Our favourite Fashion Month life hack so far? Rita Ora jumping onto her boyfriend’s lap at the Tommy Hilfiger FROW when it turned out there weren’t seats enough for the both of them. We’re guessing she got away with it because the boy is Hilfiger’s rapper progeny Richard, but still, more gals gone wild on the front row please.
4. Taking things back to the catwalk, for some super easy DIY style hacks inspired by the AW15 shows check out this blog post by photoblographer (we just made that up!) Garance Doré for her top three tips using big buttons, a scarf and
5. And in case you’ve been toying with the half topknot but haven’t managed to get it quite right (um, just us then?), this is how you wear it – messy and right on top, as seen on Italian street style empress in a 60s vision of blue and knee-highs, Chiara Ferragni. Got it?