This month, we’ve been showing you how to get the LFW trends as they happen – from ’70s paisley to modernism. But what about the hair? We enlisted the help of cool London salon Blue Tit to show us how to get the look from Jonathan Saunder’s AW15 show. A messy, yet totally chic bun – it’s easy to create in eight lightening-quick steps.
1. Tie hair into a ponytail
2. Divide into two even sections
3. Tie the two sections into a knot (like you’re tying your shoe laces!)
4-5. Continue tying knots all the way down the ponytail
6. Pull up and clockwise into a bun
7. Pin in place with a curby grip
8. Fix with hairspray and voila!
More reason to love Blue Tit? They’ve just opened a new store in Brockley with 50% off everything for the first two weeks! Book an appointment on 020 8305 8060 or head down tonight for the launch party with Dimension Soundsystem and Comm:une DJs! We’ll see you there…