STUDENT STYLE NOTES COMPETITION
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draws (together the “Prize Draws” and each one a “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draws are open to residents of the UK, Ireland and the US (excluding Rhode Island aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with these Prize Draws. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draws. By entering into the Prize Draws you confirm that you have this consent. One Prize Draw consists of entrants from the UK and Ireland, and the other of entrants from the US.
3. To enter you must complete the online entry form through Style Notes on www.topshop.com. The UK Prize Draw opens at 00:00:01 GMT on 23 March 2014 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 30 March 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. The winners of the UK Prize Draw will be the first 3 entries drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The winners will be notified by email by no later than two weeks of the Closing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be 3 UK/Eire winners.
7. There are three prizes per Prize Draw (each one a “Prize”) to be won. Each Prize shall consist of a pair of TOPSHOP X ADIDAS ORIGINALS Trainers (of Topshop’s choice) in a size of the winners choice, subject to availability.
8. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
11. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Students Prize Draw, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
12. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
• Students 10% all year round!