TOPSHOP - APPLE PAY
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UKaged 16 or, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
- By completing a purchase on the Topshop mobile App (the “App”) and making the corresponding payment through Apple Pay, your details will be automatically entered into this Prize Draw and such payment using Apple Pay shall constitute your entry. ThePrize Draw opens at 10:00 (BST) 22 July 2016and closes at 23:59 (BST) 1 September 2016(the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
- There shall be one (1)winner (the “Winner”).The Winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random within fourteen (14) days of the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified by emailby no later than 22 September 2016. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is oneprize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of a £1,400 Topshop gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
- If the Prize is not claimed within seven (7) days of the Winner being notified, Topshopreserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Topshopdoes not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- By entering the Prize Draw the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
- The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for twenty eight (28) daysafter the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Topshop Apple Pay Prize Draw” at the address below.
- Topshopreserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752.
- Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
Back to top