Be the Buyer Google+ Competition Terms And Conditions
These are the UK terms and conditions. Please click here to see the US terms and conditions.
1. By entering the “Be the Buyer” competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is only open to residents of the UK, Eire and US (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) aged 16 years of age or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition. These terms and conditions are for UK and Eire residents only. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent. No purchase is necessary. Each entrant must be a registered user on Google+ or register with Google+ in order to enter the Competition.
3. To enter you must watch the Topshop Unique Show online on the Topshop Google+ page via the "Topshop Unique Show" application (the "Application"). You must then create a wish list of your favourite items from the Topshop Unique Show on the Application and submit your wish list via the Application. The Competition opens at 00:00:00 GMT on 18 February 2013 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 25 February 2013. All entries must be received by the closing time or they will not be counted. Only one entry per person.
4. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The UK winner of the Competition will be chosen within one week of the closing time of the Competition. The UK winner of the Competition will be the person that, in the sole opinion of Topshop, has created the best wish list on the Application. Topshop’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one UK winner.
6. The UK winner will win the UK prize ("UK Prize") of a £500 Topshop gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply. The UK winner will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the UK Prize description above.
7. The UK winner will be notified of how to claim their UK Prize by private message on Google+ within one week of the closing time of the Competition.
8. If the UK winner does not claim their Prize by responding in the correct manner, within 48 hours of receiving that private message from Topshop, Topshop reserves the right to award the UK Prize to an alternative winner.
9. All entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
10. You will retain the rights of ownership in your wish list ("Entry"). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop's publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry.
11. The UK Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the UK Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original UK Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Competition, the UK winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require and agrees to Topshop using its details to announce the winner.
14. The winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Be the Buyer, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel the Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.