Be The Model Photobooth Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the "Be the Model" Topshop photobooth (the "Topshop Photobooth") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions apply generally to your appearance in photographs taken at the Topshop Photobooth and uploaded afterwards online on our public platform on Google+.
3. Upon entering the Topshop Photobooth you will have your photograph ("Photograph") taken. The intellectual property rights in all Photographs taken in the Topshop Photobooth are owned by Topshop. You have no rights in or to the Photograph.
4. You consent to Topshop using your Photograph in store, on any website (including but not limited to: www.topshop.com; plus.google.com; tumblr.com; www.facebook.com; www.twitter.com; and www.instagram.com), and in any other media.
5. All Photographs taken in the Topshop Photobooth will automatically be uploaded to Topshop's Google+ public page. Topshop may withdraw your Photograph from it's Google+ public page at any time without notice.
7. You agree that under no circumstances will Topshop be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) arising out of or relating in any way to the use of your Photograph, the use or the inability to use or access your Photograph, the information or content available on or through the Topshop Google+ public page, even if any of these parties have been advised of the possibility of any damages. Any potential liability to you is hereby limited to the fullest extent possible under applicable law.