ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS THE MOVIE PREVIEW SCREENING COMPETITION
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete in full an entry form online at www.Topshop.com/abfabmovie. As part of the entry process you will be asked to select your chosen location from the following list of film screening locations (“Film Locations”, each a “Film Location”):
(a) Bristol Cribbs, Vue Cinema (70 Winners)
(b) Cambridge, Vue Cinema (60 Winners)
(c) Edinburgh Omni, Vue Cinema (70 Winners)
(d) Dublin, Vue Cinema (80 Winners)
(e) Glasgow Fort, Vue Cinema (75 Winners)
(f) London, Islington, Vue Cinema (70 Winners)
(g) London, Piccadilly Circus, Vue Cinema (60 Winners)
(h) Reading, Vue Cinema (70 Winners)
(i) Sheffield, Vue Cinema (80 Winners)
(j) Thurrock, Vue Cinema (65 Winners)
(k) York, Vue Cinema (75 Winners)
(l) Belfast, Moviehouse (90 Winners)
(m) Birmingham One Street, ODEON Cinema (50 Winners)
(n) Brighton, ODEON Cinema (45 Winners)
(o) Cardiff, ODEON Cinema (60 Winners)
(p) Liverpool One, ODEON Cinema (58 Winners)
(q) Manchester Printworks, ODEON Cinema (60 Winners)
(r) Milton Keynes Stadium, ODEON Cinema (65 Winners)
(s) Newcastle Metro Centre, ODEON Cinema (50 Winners)
(t) Norwich, ODEON Cinema (60 Winners)
(u) Oxford, Vue Cinema (76 Winners)
(v) Bluewater, Showcase Cinema (85 Winners)
(w) Leeds, Showcase Cinema (50 Winners)
(x) Leicester, Showcase Cinema (90 Winners)
(y) Nottingham, ODEON Cinema (55 Winners)
4. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 (BST) on 2nd June 2016 and closes at 23:59 (BST) on 16th June 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be a 1,669 winners in total (each a “Winner”, together the “Winners”), the total number of Winners per Film Location is as stated above in paragraph 3 (the “Film Location Winners”). The Winners of the Prize Draw will be the first entries for each Film Location drawn at random up to the total number of Film Location Winners within one week of the Closing Date. Winners will be notified by email no later than one week from the Closing Date (“Winner’s Email”). The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There are 1,669 prizes to be won (each a “Prize”). The Prize shall consist of two tickets to a preview screening of ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie” at the Winner’s selected Film Location on entry for Winner and their guest on 30th June 2016. Winner’s guest must also be 18 or over. Travel to and from the Film Location, spending money and meals are not included and are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize must be taken on the 30th June 2016. The date and Film Location of the screening tickets is non-transferable & non-negotiable, as the Prize is for a preview screening which is held the day before the movie’s general release. The Prize will be provided as an e-ticket which will be sent to the Winner’s email address. The Prize is being provided by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
7. To claim the Prize, the Winner will be required to complete an acceptance form (“Acceptance Form”) by clicking on the link sent in the Winner’s Email. If the Acceptance Form is not completed and submitted within 48 hours of the Winner’s Email being sent, the Promoters’ reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The Prize is provided by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Topshop is not responsible for the Prize.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11. By entering the Prize Draw all Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
12. All Winners’ first names, surnames and counties will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Topshop - Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie Screening Competition’ at the address below.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
(1) Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
(2) Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Registered No. 1633880. European Regional Office, 31/32 Soho Square, London W1D 3AP