WIN FREEDOM X CSM COLLECTION – UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Topshop will tweet the following Prize Draw line "Want to win the Central Saint Martins for Freedom at Topshop collection? Retweet this for your chance to win! #CSMxFreedomatTopshop" ("Tweet Line"). To enter the Prize Draw, retweet this Tweet Line. Topshop will be running this Prize Draw across Twitter between 10:00 (GMT) and 16:30 (GMT) daily from Thursday 18th September to Thursday 25th September 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. The whole of the Tweet Line must be retweeted. Late, incomplete or incorrect retweets will not be accepted.
5. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on Friday 26th September 2014 ("Drawing Date"). The winner will be notified by a private twitter message between 9:00 (GMT) and 17:30 (GMT) on the Drawing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be 1 winner.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of 6 pieces from the Central Saint Martins for Freedom at Topshop collection: two necklaces, two earrings, one ring pack and one bangle pack. The six pieces will be chosen by Topshop.
6. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
7. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop’s sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on Friday 26th September 2014 ("Drawing Date"). The winner will be notified by a private twitter message between 9:00 (GMT) and 17:30 (GMT) on the Drawing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be 1 winner.
10. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 7 DAYS of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
11. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Prize is not for resale. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. Winner’s details will be available for one month after the Drawing Date by sending a SAE to Topshop Marketing at the address below.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
Back to top