Topshop Instagram / Twitter Festival Competition Terms and Conditions (UK)
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and the United States (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) only aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering the Competition you confirm that you have this consent. These terms and conditions apply to UK entrants only, for terms and conditions that apply to US entrants click here us.topshop.com/festivalmoments. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the Competition you must Tweet, Twitpic or Instagram @Topshop using the hashtag #festivalmoments your favourite festival moments, which can be a photograph (via a twitpic or Instagram) or a written comment, between 00.00.01 (GMT) on Friday 17 May and 23.59.59 (GMT) on Friday 14 June 2013 (the "Competition Period"). All entries must be received by 23.59.59 (GMT) on Friday 14 June or they will not be counted. Only one entry per person.
4. Entries are limited to one per person. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not submitted or not received due to a technical default. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter or Instagram account identified on the entry. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an account address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning account addresses for the domain associated with the submitted account.
6. All entries submitted must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar contest. You will retain rights of ownership in your tweet or picture ("Entry"). It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry submitted does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry you submit is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. You will retain the rights of ownership in your entry. However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Topshop and will not be returned.
9. There will be ten winning entries selected from all valid entries in the UK and the US which, in the sole opinion of the judge, are the most creative. The winners (collectively the "Winners" and individually the "Winner") will be chosen by an independent person within one week after the Closing Date (the "Drawing Date"). The Winners will be notified by public message on Instagram or Twitter no later than one week after the Drawing Date. The judge and Topshop's decision shall be final and binding in respect of all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. There will only be ten Winners from all valid entries.
10. Each Winner will receive one prize (the “Prize”) of £500 (in the form of a gift card) to spend in Topshop stores and online. Gift card terms and conditions will apply.
11. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
12. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
14. The Winners’ details will be available for six months after the Winners are chosen by sending a SAE to Topshop Instgram / Twitter Festival Competition, Topshop Marketing at address below.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop, registered no. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.