WIN TICKETS TO FIELD DAY FESTIVAL - PRIZE DRAW Ts AND Cs
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Topshop will tweet the following prize draw line "Want to win a pair of weekend tickets to @FieldDayLondon? RT this for your chance to win!" ("Tweet Line"). To enter the prize draw, retweet this Tweet Line. Topshop will be running this Prize Draw across Twitter between 10:00 (GMT) and 16:30 (GMT) daily from Saturday 31 May 2014 to Wednesday 4 June 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
6. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop’s sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
8. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on Thursday 5th June 2014 ("Drawing Date"). The winner will be notified by a private twitter message between 9.00 (GMT) and 17:30 (GMT) on the Drawing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be 1 winner
9. There is 1 prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of entry for the winner and one companion to Field Day festival on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 June 2014. The Prize consists of entry to the festival only and the winners and their companions shall be responsible for all ancillary costs associated with their attendance at the Field Day festival (including but not limited to travel to and from the festival, any food and beverages). Management at the Field Day festival reserves the right to refuse admission to the festival. The winner accepts that they must comply with all rules and regulations set out in these terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in forfeit of the Prize.
(a) The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
10. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 7 DAYS of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
11. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Prize is not for resale. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the Drawing Date by sending a SAE to Topshop Marketing at the address below.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.