Topshop Free Express Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. By taking advantage of the Free Express Delivery offer (the "Offer") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Offer is available in selected UK stores.
3. The Offer entitles UK residents who have received a ‘Free Express Shipping Flyer’ (the "Flyer") to free express delivery or free express collect from store in the UK on orders at www.topshop.com.
4. To take advantage of the Offer, the customer must log onto the webpage listed on the Flyer. The webpage will redirect the customer to www.topshop.com and free UK express delivery or free express collect from store will then automatically be applied at checkout when the customer selects one of these delivery methods.
5. The Offer is valid on UK orders placed from 00:01 GMT on Friday 18th July 2014 to Monday 4th August 2014.
6. The Offer applies to the UK express delivery service and UK express collect from store service only. UK express delivery service/ express collect from store service terms and conditions apply. Normal refund policy applies. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this Offer (iii) decline to accept order where, in its opinion, an Offer code is invalid for the order being place and (iv) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.
9. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752 Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Back to top