1. By entering the "Hangout with HQ" competition (the "Competition") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire only aged 16 and over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary. If you are under 18, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter this Competition. By entering the Competition you confirm that you have this consent. To enter you must either by registered with Google+ or register with Google+.
3. To enter you must follow Topshop on Google+. You must then submit to the Topshop Google+ page the question that you would like to ask the Topshop HQ staff. The Competition opens at 17:00 GMT on Thursday 7 February 2013 and closes at 23.59 GMT on Sunday 10 February 2013. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. There will only be two winners.
4. You will retain the rights of ownership in your entry ("Entry"). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop's publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry.
5. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. The winning entry will be that which, in the sole opinion of Topshop is the most creative. Topshop's decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. There are two prizes (the "Prizes") of a joint Google+ live hangout for the two winners with at least three members of staff from Topshop HQ. The live hangout will take place on Saturday 16 February 2013. The time and location of the live hangout will be confirmed to the winners when they are notified that they have won. Winners must be able to attend the live hangout at the date and time confirmed by Topshop. If a winner is unable to attend the live hangout at the date and time specified then Topshop will award their Prize to an alternative winner. The hangout will last approximately 30 minutes.
9. The winners will be chosen by Monday 11 February 2013. The winners will be notified that they have won by private message on Google+ by no later than Monday 11 February 2013. If each Prize is not claimed within 24 hours of the winners being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
10. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for ones of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prizes in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
12. Winners' details will be available for 2 weeks after the winner is chosen by sending a SAE to Topshop Marketing at the address below.
13. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3N