TRICK OR TWEET TERMS AND CONDITIONS UK
1. By entering one of the “Trick of Tweet” competitions (“Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competitions are only open to residents of the UK and the United States aged 16 years of age or over. These terms and conditions are for UK residents. The Competitions are not open to employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competitions. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter a Competition. By entering into a Competition you confirm that you have this consent. Entrants will need to be a registered user on either Twitter or Instagram or register with either Twitter or Instagram in order to enter a Competition.
3. Topshop will run three “Trick or Tweet” Competitions per day across Twitter and Instagram between Friday 26 October 2012 and Wednesday 31 October 2012 inclusive (a total of 18 Competitions). There will be 1 UK winner per Competition.
4. To enter a Competition you must tweet @Topshop using the hashtag #trickortweet stating your best Halloween inspired fashion tip or enter your best Halloween inspired fashion tip on Instagram using account @Topshop and hashtag #trickortweet. The fashion tip can either be a photo (via a twitpic or Instagram) or a written tip (via a tweet). Entries must be received between:
• 4:31pm and 9:29am for the 9:30am judging
• 9:31am and 12:29pm for the 12:30pm judging
• 12:31pm and 4:29pm for the 4:30pm judging
All times are in UK local time
5. Only one entry per person per Competition. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Twitter or Instagram accounts to enter a Competition will be ineligible. Any person found to be sending multiple entries to a Competition in a single day will be ineligible.
6. There will only be 1 UK winner per Competition, who will be chosen within 1 hour of the closing time of that Competition. The UK winner for each Competition will be the person that, in the sole opinion of Topshop, has provided the best Halloween inspired fashion tip. Topshop’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each UK winner will receive a £100 Topshop gift card to be spent either online or in store (a “Prize”). Gift card terms and conditions apply. Each UK winner will be notified that they are a UK winner and how to claim their Prize by direct message on Twitter or by public message on Instagram.
8. Each UK winner must claim their Prize by responding in the correct manner, as specified in the direct Twitter message or public message on Instagram, within 24 hours of receiving that message from Topshop.
9. All entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
10. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering a Competition, each UK winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require and agree to Topshop using their details to announce each UK winner and their winning fashion tip on Twitter and Instagram.
13. Winners’ details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Zoe Patoff, Topshop at the address below.
14. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop registered no 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.