HONG KONG STORE OPENING COMPETITION
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of Hong Kong only aged 16 or over, except for employees of Lane Crawford, the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into this Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent. No purchase is necessary. Prize Draw opens at 00.00.01 (HKT) on 2 June 2013 and closes at 23.59.59 (HKT) on 16 June 2013 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
3. To enter you must complete the online entry form at www.topshop.com/hkopeningspree by 23:59:59 (HKT) on 16 June 2013 (the "Closing Date") or your entry will not be counted. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for lost entries or network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form.
5. There will be one winner (the "Winner"). The Winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) and will be notified by email by 21 June 2013. Topshop's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one Winner.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) of a Topshop gift card with a value of HKD$3,000 to spend at the Topshop store in Hong Kong (located at 59-65 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong). Gift card terms and conditions apply.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for one month after the Selection Date by sending a SAE to Topshop Marketing at the address below.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by Hong Kong law and the Hong Kong courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop, registered no. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.