1. By taking advantage of the Free Delivery offer (the "Offer") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Offer is available in the following UK stores:
• Glasgow Argyle St
• Nottingham Victoria
• Bristol Cabots
• White Rose
• Kingston Upon Thames
• Southampton Above Bar
• Bangor Wales
3. The Offer entitles UK residents who have received an in-store apology card (the "Card") to free standard delivery or free collect from store in the UK on orders at www.topshop.com.
4. To take advantage of the Offer, the customer must log onto the webpage listed on the Card. The webpage will redirect the customer to www.topshop.com and free UK standard delivery or free collect from store will then automatically be applied at checkout.
5. The Offer is valid on UK orders placed from 00:01 GMT on Monday 7th January 2013.
6. The Offer applies to the UK standard delivery service and collect from store service only. UK standard delivery service/ collect from store service terms and conditions apply. Normal refund policy applies. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this Offer (iii) decline to accept order where, in its opinion, an Offer code is invalid for the order being place and (iv) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.
9. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752 Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.