LONDON FASHION WEEK INSTAGRAM REPORTERS
UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. To enter you must complete the LFW Reporter Competition entry form on the Topshop website at topshop.com, including sharing links to your blog, Instagram feed or anything you feel best represents your visual style (“Entry”). The Competition opens at 1pm on Wednesday 27 August 2014 and closes at midnight on Tuesday 2 September 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced Entries will not be accepted.
4. Only one Entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple Entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your Entry.
6. The winning Entry will be the Entry which, in the sole opinion of the Topshop Marketing and Digital teams, displays the best visual style that both stands out and represents Topshop. The winner will be notified by phone or email by no later than Tuesday 2 September 2014. Topshop’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
7. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a Superior Room at the 5* London Edition Hotel (the “Hotel”), checking in on Saturday 13 September 2014 and checking out on Monday 15 September 2014 (the “Prize Period”). The winner has a £15 credit limit per day to use for breakfast at the Hotel - any additional expenses incurred by the winner at the Hotel shall be at the winner’s expense.
• Economy class return train travel from the winners UK home town to a central London train station (the “Station”) and return travel from the Station to the Hotel.
• Expenses up to the value of £150 to cover meals and transport during the Prize Period.
• A personal shopping experience at the Topshop Oxford Circus Store on the morning of Saturday 13 September 2014 (time TBC), where the winner will have a £200 Topshop (or Topman) Gift Card to use to buy an outfit to be worn at the Topshop Unique Catwalk Show. Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
• Passes for the;
• 3pm Topshop Unique S/S15 Catwalk Show on Sunday 14 September 2014;
• 3.15pm Ashley Williams Show on Sunday 14th September 2014; and
• 12pm Michael van der Ham show on Monday 15th September 2014,
(together the “Catwalk Shows”).
A complementary lunch is included each day.
• Return transportation to and from the Hotel to the Catwalk Shows.
• Topshop lunch or dinner (at Topshop’s option- time and date TBC) to be hosted in a London location with key Topshop team members and other Topshop reporters.
(a) The winner may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize, no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of any cancellation/delay or upgrades.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above e.g. other meals not included in the Prize, dry cleaning, insurance etc.
8. The winner is required to:
(a) Create a 15 second Instavideo in the style of a flipbook OR deliver to Topshop approximately 30 new or existing images they have taken that represent the following: London, Fashion, Style, Images that epitomise the winner’s style and social media feed. These will be used to create a pre-promotion flipbook for Topshop London Fashion Week. Topshop will also use this film to promote the winners involvement in Topshop London Fashion Week as a ‘visual reporter’. This must be submitted to the Topshop marketing team by Friday 5 September 2014; and
(b) Create a visual diary of their Topshop London Fashion Week experience, including documenting the time from winning the Competition until and including the Catwalk Shows.
(c) Post a minimum of 10 posts per day on Saturday 13 September 2014, Sunday 14 September 2014 and Monday 15 September 2014.
(d) The winner will also have the opportunity to participate in:
(a) a 15 second Facebook Live Q&A; and
(b) a Topshop interview for the Topshop blog & social media channels.
(together the “Winners Media Content”)
• Attendance at all Catwalk Shows is compulsory.
• The winner must wear their new Topshop/Topman outfit at the Topshop Unique s/s15 Catwalk Show.
9. You/ the winner (as applicable) will retain rights of ownership in Your Entry/ the Winner’s Media Content and any other images submitted to Topshop in association with the Competition. However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you/ the winner (as applicable) grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry/ the Winner’s Media Content in any of Topshop’s publications, websites including, but not limited to all social media channels, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you/ the winner (as applicable) hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to Your Entry/ the Winner’s Media Content. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Topshop and will not be returned.
10. Your Entry/ the Winner’s Media Content must be your/ the winner’s (as applicable) own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your/ the winner’s (as applicable) responsibility to ensure that Your Entry/ Winner’s Media Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You/ the winner warrant that Your Entry/ Winner’s Media Content is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
11. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 1 day of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
12. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
14. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to ‘Topshop LFW Reporter – Topshop Marketing’ at the address below.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop, registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.