UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the UK Terms and Conditions. For the US Terms and Conditions please click here.
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland and United States (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter you must go to Topshop.com/katemoss and sign up to Style Notes by entering your details. Prize Draw opens at 09:00:01 GMT on Friday 14th February 2014 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on Friday 28th February 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random by Friday 7th March. The winner will be notified by phone no later than 14th March. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
7. There is one prize to be won (each one a “Prize”). The Prize shall consist:
• Return economy travel for two people to London from the UK winner’s hometown
• two night’s accommodation for two people in a London hotel of Topshop’s choice, in a twin or double room (at the winner’s choice, subject to availability);
• transfers from and to the hotel;
• two tickets to the Kate Moss launch on 1st May and
• 1 x £250 gift card which can be spent in UK Topshop stores or online at www.topshop.com. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
All other expenses not specified in the prize description above, such as insurance and meals, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(a) The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
8. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
11. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Kate Moss x TOPSHOP competition at the address below.
12. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.