1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must enter your details online at www.topshop.com/lfwgirlsweekend between 00:00:01 (GMT) on 25 January 2013 and 23:59:59 (GMT) on 10 February 2013. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) by 10:00:00 (GMT) on 11 February 2013. The winner will be notified by phone by no later than 12:00:00 (GMT) on 11 February 2013. If the Prize is not claimed by 12:00:00 (GMT) on 12 February 2013, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner.
6. The winner will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
• 2 standing tickets to the Topshop Unique show which is to be held at a London location at 15:00 (GMT) on Sunday 17 February 2013 (the "Show");
• Return travel for the winner and their guest from the winner's UK hometown to London;
• One night accommodation in a twin or double room for the winner and their guest in a 3* London hotel (chosen at Topshop’s sole discretion) on Saturday 16 February 2013; and
• Personal shopping appointments for the winner and their guest at Topshop Oxford Circus to each choose an outfit with a value up to £200.
7. Travel consists of return standard class rail or bus tickets only (whichever is the cheapest and at the sole discretion of Topshop) for the winner and their guest from the winner’s UK hometown to London on 16 February 2013, returning on 17 February 2013 after the Show.
8. The winner and their guest will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above, including transfers to and from the Show.
9. If the winner is under 18, the guest accompanying the winner must be 18 or over.
10. If the winner is not available on 16 and 17 February 2013 to travel to London to attend the Show, the winner can choose a friend to take his/her place.
11. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. Winner’s details will be available for three months after the draw by sending a SAE to LFW Topshop Unique Prize Draw, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
14. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
15. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.