TOPSHOP NOCTURNAL PAPER GIVEAWAY UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter and Instagram, or register with Twitter and Instagram and be following @Topshop in order to enter the Competition.
4. To enter you must count the number of reindeers in the video clip shown on Instagram Stories and tweet the correct answer to @Topshop on Twitter. The Competition opens at 11.00am (GMT) on Monday 18th December 2016 and closes at 11.00am (GMT) on Tuesday 19th December 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Entries which are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
5. There shall be one winner of the Competition (the “Winner”). The winning entry will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified by Twitter by no later than 12.00pm (GMT) on Wednesday 20th December 2016. Topshop’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
•A £50 Topshop gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply; and
•A pack of Nocturnal Paper Christmas cards.
7. The Winner will be required to provide their email address and postal address in order to receive the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed within two days of the Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter and or Instagram accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop's sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
12. By entering the Competition the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Nocturnal Paper Giveaway - Topshop at the address below.
14. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
15. Topshop reserves the right to
(i) cancel this Competition,
(ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and
(iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.