1. By entering the competition (the "Competition") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. To enter this Competition you must fill in the online entry form at www.topshop.com and enter your most important festival style tip for 2012. The Competition opens at 00:01 BST on Thursday 12 April 2012 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 10 May 2012. All entries must be received by the closing time or they will not be reviewed. Please note there is a word limit of 100 words on the entry form.
4. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
6. The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of Topshop, are the most creative festival style tips. Topshop's decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be chosen by Topshop on Thursday 17 May 2012. There will only be 2 winners.
7. There are two prizes (together "Prizes") consisting of:
• Prize 1: 4 tickets to the Lovebox Festival on 15 - 17 June 2012 plus a £250 Topshop gift card to be used in a Topshop store (Gift Card terms and conditions apply); and
• Prize 2: 4 tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival on 21 - 24 June 2012 plus a £250 Topshop gift card to be used in a Topshop store (Gift Card terms and conditions apply)
8. The winners will be notified by email on Friday 18 May 2012. The winners will be entitled to select their preferred Prize, on a first come first served basis, when they confirm receipt of their winning notification email. If a winner does not confirm receipt of the winning notification email within 7 days of being notified that they have won a Prize, Topshop reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative winner.
9. The winners and their nominated companions (who must also be over 18) are solely responsible for the costs of travel to and from the festival destination and any other expenses associated with the Prizes.
10. The Prizes are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for others of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prizes in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. All entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
12. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are selected as a winner you will participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require and you grant permission for Topshop to use and publish your name, address (city) and the contents of your entry (and to the extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive your moral rights in relation thereto) for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet.
13. Winner's details will be available for 1 month after the drawing date by sending a SAE to Topshop Paypal Festival Tickets Competition, Topshop at the address below.
14. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop registered no 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.