TOPSHOP PROM QUEEN PINTEREST
UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK, Ireland and Germany (excluding those in Rhode Island) aged 15 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. All entrants must be students and attending a Prom after 30 April 2014. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Pinterest or register with Pinterest in order to enter the Competition.
4. To enter you must create a 'Dream Prom Dress' inspired Pinterest board dedicated to your perfect Prom dress. Your board should include pictures of colour, shape, style and fabrics that will give Topshop an idea of your dream Prom dress as well as other images including anything from decor to canapés for your Dream Prom. You must include one picture of yourself and pictures of at least three Topshop pieces from Topshop.com on your board. Your board must be named 'Topshop Prom Queen' and you must use the hashtag #TopshopPromQueen when pinning. When you have completed your pin board you must go to www.topshop.com/promqueen and complete the competition entry form in order to enter your pin board to the Competition. Competition opens at 00:00:01 GMT on 3 March 2014 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 17 March 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Pinterest accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop's sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
7. You will retain the rights of ownership in your board (“Entry”). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Topshop and will not be returned.
8. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
10. The winning entry will be that entry which, in the sole opinion of Topshop has provided the best ‘Dream Prom Dress’. The winner will be notified by email by no later than 1 April 2014. Topshop’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. There shall be 1 winner for the UK, Eire and Germany.
11. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
• A Prom Dress made for the winner by Topshop, the design at Topshop’s sole discretion. Fabric for the Prom Dress will be decided in consultation with the winner but the final decision will be at Topshop’s sole discretion.
• A local beauty team consisting of 1x hairstylist and 1x makeup artist of Topshop’s choice to makeover the winner on the day of their prom, up to the value of £250 or €375.
• A local fitting for the winner of a prototype dress, the date at Topshop’s sole discretion.
• Return economy travel from the winner's hometown to London for the winner and a guest for a consultation and a final dress fitting, the dates to be decided in consultation with the winner but the final decision at Topshop’s sole discretion within 6 months of the Closing Date. If the winner is not available on the chosen dates this may affect the final delivery of the Prom Dress.
• 2 night stay in a 3* hotel in London of Topshop’s choice with the winner and their guest sharing a twin or double room of the winner’s choice. Breakfast will not be included. All other expenses will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
• A blog/social media campaign and press coverage about the winner's experience including but not limited to photos and interviews of the winner during fittings, getting ready for their Prom and in their final Prom dress.
12. The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize, no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
13. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
14. Should the winner be under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the Prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
15. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
16. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
17. By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
18. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Topshop Prom Queen at the address below.
19. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest.
20. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
21. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.