#PuckerUp to Win online Ts and Cs
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter you must Tweet or Instagram a photo of yourself blowing a kiss or pouting to @Topshop using the hashtag #PuckerUp (“Entry”). The Competition opens at 00:00:01 GMT on 10th October 2013 closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 11 October 2013. Only one entry per person. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. You agree that all material submitted becomes the sole property of Topshop and can be used by Topshop for promotional purposes in any media worldwide.
5. Your Entry must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. The winning entry will be that which, in the sole opinion of an independent judge is the most stylish and creative entry. The judge’s and Topshop’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. There is 1 prize (the “Prize”) consisting of:
• Return standard-class train tickets train tickets for the winner and a guest to London;
• One night’s accommodation in a twin or double room for the winner and their guest at a hotel in London (to be chosen at Topshop’s sole discretion);
• A consultation with a Topshop make up expert;
• £100 to spend on Topshop make up;
• Two treatments of the winner’s choice in the Topshop beauty rooms at Oxford Circus, subject to availability on the day. All other expenses associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize must be taken on the date specified by Topshop in its sole discretion which will be before 1 February 2014. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed on the same day at Topshop Oxford Circus, London
9. If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
10. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
12. Winners’ details will be available for 14 days after the winner is chosen by sending a SAE to #PuckerUp to win, Topshop Marketing at 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL at address below.
13. Topshop reserves the right to
(i) cancel this promotion,
(ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and
(iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.