TOPSHOP EMMA COOK CHRISTMAS UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must fill in the entry form online at [link to UK entry form web address] between 00:00:01 GMT on 26.11.12 and 23:59:59 GMT on 10.12.12. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) by no later than 11.01.13. The winner will be notified by email by no later than 14.01.13. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
6. There is one prize ("the Prize") consisting of an Emma Cook stocking containing: 1 x Emma Cook make-up bag, 1 x Emma Cook soap, 1 x Emma Cook Christmas mug, 1 x Emma Cook diary.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Elle Searle, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.