Student Monthly Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK, Eire and US (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. Each entrant must be registered to receive Student Monthly Newsletters in order to enter the Prize Draw. These terms and conditions apply only to residents of the UK and Eire. If you are under 18 you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must complete the online entry form via the link in the February 2013 Student Monthly Email Newsletter. The Prize Draw opens at 00:00:00 GMT on 12 February 2013 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 26 February 2013 (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The UK winner will be the first UK entry drawn at random (by an independent person) within 1 week of the Closing Date ("Drawing Date"). The UK winner will be notified by email by no later than 1 week after the Drawing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one UK winner.
6. There is one UK prize (the “UK Prize”):
1 x Denim Pinafore Dress Size 10
7. If the UK Prize is not claimed within two weeks of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award that UK Prize to an alternative UK winner.
8. The UK Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the UK Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original UK Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
10. UK Winner's details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Student Monthly Newsletter, February 2013, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.