TOPSHOP X OLYMPUS – WIN AN OLYMPUS PEN E-PL7 CAMERA
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
- There will be a total of five weekly Prize Draws occurring between Friday 8th May 2015 and Thursday 11th June 2015 (each one a Prize Draw). The entry periods for each Prize Draw are as follows (the “Prize Draw Periods”):
- Friday 8th May 2015 – Thursday 14th May 2015
- Friday 15th May 2015 – Thursday 21st May 2015
- Friday 22nd May 2015 – Thursday 28th May 2015
- Friday 29th May 2015 – Thursday 4th June 2015
- Friday 5th June 2015 – Thursday 11th June 2015
- Each Prize Draw will open at 09:00am (GMT) on the first day of the Prize Draw Period and will close at 23:59pm (GMT) on the final day of each Prize Draw Period (the “Closing Date”).
- To enter you must fully complete a Topshop x Olympus entry form available online athttp://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/summer-school-tcs-4379583/home?TS=1431003832427. Late and incomplete entries will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Entries received within a Prize Draw Period will only be eligible for the Prize Draw to which that Prize Draw Period relates and will not be included in any subsequent Prize Draw.
- There shall be one Winner for each Prize Draw (each one a “Winner”). The Winner of a Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random (from all entries received within the relevant Prize Draw Period) within 24 hours of the Closing Date. The Winners shall be notified by Email by no later than 7 days following the Closing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize to be won for each Prize Draw (each one a “Prize”). The Prize shall consist of one Olympus E-PL7 camera.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of a Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Only one entry per person per Prize Draw Period. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshopdoes not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The Prize is provided by a third party, Olympus, and not by Topshop. Responsibility for the quality or otherwise of the Prize rests with Olympus and not with Topshop.
- By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop/Olympus may require.
- The Winner’sfirst name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Win An Olympus Pen Camera’ at the address below.
- Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Promoter: TOPSHOP: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752. Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3N
Back to top