1. By providing feedback ("Feedback") with your name and email address you will be entered into the free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the British Isles aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is run by the following Arcadia brands: Miss Selfridge, Wallis, Evans, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Outfit (the "Brands").
4. To enter you must register online at www.topshop.com/feedback provide us with your details and complete the Feedback.
5. This Prize Draw opens at 00:00 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month. Only one entry per person per month.
6. There will be one winner (the “Winner”) selected each calendar month from all of the entrants in that calendar month across all of the Brands. The Winner will be drawn by an independent person at eDigitalResearch (our third party agent) on the first Monday of the calendar month following entry. The Winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw in the relevant month. Arcadia's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner every calendar month across all Brands.
7. One prize will be won each calendar month. The Prize will be the Winner ‘s choice of one of the following items (the "Prize"):
a. a new Apple iPad (9” model) or Samsung Galaxy tablet (8” or 10.5” model); or
b. a £250 Arcadia Gift Card; or
c. a £250 cheque (or €335 cheque).
and the Prize will be posted to the Winner within 28 days of notification from the Winner of the prize that they wish to receive.
8. If any Winner fails to claim their Prize within 14 days of being notified, Arcadia reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Arcadia reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Arcadia may require.
11. Arcadia does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
13. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for one month after the draw by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to: "Project Connect Free Prize Draw", at the address below.
14. Arcadia reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes.
16. Promoter: Arcadia Group Limited. Registered company no. 237511. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.