WIN THE NEW “THE FACE” BEAUTY COLLECTION
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
4. To enter you must tell us what you think of Topshop’s new beauty collection “The Face” on Twitter using the hashtag #topshoptheface. The Prize Draw opens on Thursday 18th September 2014 at 10:00 (GMT) (the “Opening Date”) and closes on Thursday 2nd October 2014 at midnight (the “Closing Date”). Incorrect or incomplete use of the hashtag, or late reviews will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
5. There are ten prizes to be won (each one a “Prize”). Each Prize shall consist of the full range of Topshop’s new “The Face” beauty collection.
6. The ten winners will be the first ten entries drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The winners will be notified by a private Twitter message between 10:00 (GMT) on Thursday 9th October and 20:00 (GMT) Thursday 16th October 2014. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be ten winners.
7. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
8. You must not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop's sole discretion) tweets. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove tweets that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these terms and conditions.
10. The winners will be required to provide their email addresses in order to receive their Prize. If any of the ten Prizes are not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to alternative winners (also selected at random).
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw each of the ten winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. Winners’ details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to The Face Twitter Prize Draw – Topshop Marketing at the address below.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.