UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent.
- Each entrant must be a registered user on Instagram, or register with Instagram, and be following @TOPSHOP in order to enter the Competition.
- To enter you must upload a photograph of yourself to Instagram with a Halloween-themed beauty look using the hashtag #TOPSHOCK. The Competition opens at 9am on Friday 30th October 2015 and closes at midnight on Saturday 31st October 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Entries which are late, incomplete or incorrectly use the hashtag #TOPSHOCK will not be accepted.
- There shall be 1winner of the Competition(the “Winner”). The winning entry will be that entry which, in the sole opinion of Topshop features the most creative Halloween beauty look. The Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram by no later than 7th December 2015. Topshop’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is oneprize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize will be a £150 Topshop gift-card. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
- The Winner will be required to provide their postal address in order to receive the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Instagram accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop's sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
- The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Topshop: TOPSHOCK” at the address below.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.