WIN A £500 GIFT EDIT
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must either:
a. Fill in your details on a ‘Win a £500 Gift Edit’ flyer in any Topshop UK stand-alone store; or
b. Fill in your details on the online entry form at www.Topshop.com/WinYourGiftEdit.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 (GMT) on 12th November 2015 and closes at closing time in store and at 22:00 online on 24th December 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be one winner (the “Winner”). The Winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random within a week of the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified by email no later than two weeks from the Closing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of one £500 gift-card for the Winner. The Prize can be used in store and online. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the Winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11. By entering the Prize Draw the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
12. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Win a £500 Gift Edit’ at the address below.
13. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.