Topshop Party Room 2015
Event Booking Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Topshop Party Room (the “Event”).
2. The Event consists of a series of 90 minute styling appointments (the “Appointments” each an “Appointment”) to take place on the dates listed below between Thursday 12th November 2015 and Wednesday 23rd December 2015 at the Topshop Oxford Circus store only (the “Store”). Appointments are available at either 3:30pm-5pm or 6pm-7:30pm on the following dates (inclusive):
15th-19th December; and
3. 4 places per Appointment. In order to book an Appointment, participants must complete the online booking process by accessing the sign-up page for the relevant Appointment via www.topshop.com/partyroom, and paying £10 per person (£40 total) to secure the Appointment via the Eventbrite booking system.
4. Participants must be aged 16 or over. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to take part in this Event. By completing the online booking process you confirm that you have this consent.
5. The online booking process for all Appointments will open at 9am (GMT) on Friday 6th November 2015 and will remain open until all Appointments have been allocated.
6. There is limited availability for each Appointment and they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Appointments are not secured until they have been booked and confirmed via the Eventbrite booking system by email. No refunds will be provided in the event that a customer is unable to attend an Appointment and places on Appointments are non-transferable, non-cancellable and non-refundable (other than in accordance with point 8 below).
7. The following will be available at the Appointment:
a. Refreshments (alcohol for over 18s only, proof of age will be required) and sweet treats;
b. A £10 voucher for each participant which will be valid for use at the Store until 23rd December 2015 (terms and conditions will apply – see voucher for details);
c. An express Topshop hair service and/or Topshop beauty makeover (approx. 20 minutes per person) for each participant; and
d. A goody bag, the contents of which may vary and shall be decided at the sole discretion of Topshop.
8. In the event that an Appointment is cancelled by Topshop, participants with confirmed places will be entitled to receive a refund for any fee paid to secure a place on that Appointment. Refunds will be processed by Eventbrite.
10. Topshop reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to customers). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.