These are the UK terms and conditions.
1. By entering the 'Topshop Prom Queen' Pinterest competition (“Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is only open to residents of the UK, Eire and the United States (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) aged 16 years of age or over. These terms and conditions are for UK residents. The Competition is not open to employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent. Entrants will need to be a registered user on Pinterest or register with Pinterest in order to enter the Competition. All entrants must be students and attending a Prom after 26 April 2013.
3. Topshop will run the Competition on Pinterest. The Competition will open at 00:00:00 GMT on 1 March 2013 and close at 23:59:59 GMT on 15 March 2013 ("Closing Date"). There will be 1 UK winner.
4. To enter the Competition you must create a 'Dream Prom Dress' inspired Pinterest board dedicated to your perfect Prom dress. Your board should include pictures of colour, shape, style and fabrics that will give Topshop an idea of your dream Prom dress as well as other images including anything from decor to canapés for your Dream Prom. You must include one picture of yourself and pictures of at least 3 Topshop pieces from Topshop.com on your board. Your board must be named 'Topshop Prom Queen' and you must use the hashtag #TopshopPromQueen when pinning. When you have completed your pin board you must go to www.topshop.com/promqueen and complete the competition entry form in order to enter your pin board to the Competition.
5. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Pinterest accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible.
6. There will only be 1 UK winner. The UK winner will be chosen by no later than 21 March 2013. The UK winner will be the person that, in the sole opinion of Topshop, has provided the best 'Dream Prom Dress' inspired Pinterest board. Topshop's decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The UK winner will win the UK prize (the “UK Prize”). The UK Prize consists of:
• A Prom Dress made for the winner by Topshop. Fabric for the dress to be decided in consultation with the UK winner but final decision at the sole discretion of Topshop.
• £250 Topshop gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply. If the UK winner is resident in Eire then the gift card may be redeemed in Euros. The gift card will have a value in Euros of €375.
• Return economy travel from the UK winner's hometown to London for the winner and a guest for a consultation and dress fitting.
• 2 nights stay in a 3* hotel based upon the UK winner and their guest sharing a twin or double room. Hotel to be chosen at Topshop's sole discretion. Breakfast will not be included.
• A blog/social media campaign & press coverage about the UK winner's experience including but not limited to photos and interviews of the UK winner during fittings, getting ready for their Prom and in their final Prom dress.
8. If the UK winner is under 18 then their guest must be over 18. The UK winner will notified that they have won and how to claim their Prize by email by no later than 22 March 2013. If the UK Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the UK winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the UK Prize to an alternative UK winner.
9. Topshop will send a prototype of the UK winner's prom dress to their home town and the UK winner will have a local fitting in the prototype dress. The prototype dress will be returned to Topshop so that the final dress can be made. The trip to London will be for a fitting of the final dress. The trip to London will be during the month of April at a time to be mutually agreed by Topshop and the UK winner. If the UK Winner is not available at the time suggested by Topshop this may affect the final delivery of the Prom Dress. The final Prom Dress will be delivered no later than 26 April 2013 (subject to later delivery if the UK winner has delayed their fitting in London).
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws.
11. You will retain the rights of ownership in your pin board ("Entry"). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop's publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the Closing Date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry.
12. The UK Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the UK Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original UK Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. By entering the Competition, the UK winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
15. Winners' details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to 'Topshop Prom Queen', Topshop Marketing at the address below.
16. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.