CHRISTMAS PINTEREST COMPETITION Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Christmas Pinterest competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter you must create a Pinterest board of your perfect Christmas Day. You must then complete the data entry form at www.topshop.com, inserting the URL of your Pinterest board on the form. The Competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 11th November 2013 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 22nd December 2013 (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry per person. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. You will retain the rights of ownership in your board (“Entry”). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Tophop and will not be returned.
5. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. The winning entry will be that which, in the sole opinion of Topshop, is its favourite entry. Topshop’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. There is 1 prize (the “Prize”) of exclusive access to the Topshop Oxford Circus store outside of regular shopping hours for you and a friend and 2 x £250 gift cards to spend on Topshop products, with economy travel for two people on a plane or train (at Topshop’s option) with one night’s accommodation in a hotel of Topshop’s choice in a twin or double room at the winner’s choice, subject to availability. All other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize to be redeemed in 2014, the date at Topshop’s discretion with sufficient notice to the winner. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
9. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
10. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
12. Winners’ details will be available for 14 days after the winner is chosen by sending a SAE to Christmas Pinterest Competition, Topshop Marketing at address below.
13. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.