Our Topshop Twitter page is a great place to talk about everything Topshop. We love hearing what you have to say and want you to get the most out of following us. With this in mind, please be aware of the following:
· If you contact us using @Topshop with something that we identify as a Customer Service issue, a Customer Service representative may Direct Message you to help resolve the issue.
· We will endeavour to answer any queries posted to us, using the @Topshop function, about fashion, style and all things Topshop. We'll be on-hand from 9:00am to 5:00pm GMT, so if you're posting outside of these times, please be patient!
· In order for us to Direct Message you, you need to be following the Topshop account. If you don't receive a Direct Message from us, please make sure you're following us and then Tweet your request again, making sure to include @Topshop in the text.
· Click here for more Customer Service contact information.
· Any Tweets containing offensive, abusive or inappropriate language, that are directed to @Topshop, could result in the Tweeter being blocked from following us.
· Any Tweets containing spam, that are directed to @Topshop, could result in the Tweeter being blocked from following us.