"WIN A YEAR SUPPLY OF TOPSHOP SHOES" COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The "Win a Year Supply of Topshop shoes" competition (the "competition") is open to Australian residents aged 16 years or older, excluding directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies, as well as their immediate families. Entrants under 18 must obtain consent from their parent/guardian to enter.
3. The competition begins at 12:00 a.m. on October 28th, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on November 15th, 2013 (the "Promotion Period").
4. Visit www.topshop.com/ultimatepickmeup and follow the instructions to complete an online entry form. Once you submit the entry form, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
5. At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the promoter, or a third party designated by the promoter, will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The promoter will attempt to notify potential winners within ten (10) days of a drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the promoter, or a third party designated by the promoter, will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received. They will be notified by email and arrangements will be made for prize delivery.
6. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded: twelve (12) pairs of shoes from Topshop. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF PRIZE IS: $1500. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. The ARV of the prizes represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
7. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the competition is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the promoter and/or the Administrator may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the competition to address the impairment and then resume the competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the promoter to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e- mail address.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted entries. If any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. The Promoter is Austradia Pty Limited, ABN 48 151 420 549, Level 3 Metcalfe Arcade, 80 George Street, The Rocks, NSW, Australia 2000.