UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Competition.
4. To enter you must tweet @Topshop your review of the Topshop AW14 Unique Show using the hashtag #TopshopUnique. Competition opens at 15:00:01 GMT on 16 February 2014 and closes at 15:59:59 GMT on 16 February 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop's sole discretion) pictures. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
7. You will retain the rights of ownership in your review (“Entry”). However, in consideration of Topshop providing the Competition, you will grant Topshop a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topshop’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Topshop and will not be returned.
8. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
10. The winner of the Competition will be that entry which, in the sole opinion of Topshop, has tweeted the best review of the Topshop AW14 Unique Show. The winner will be notified by private message on Twitter by no later than 2 weeks after the Closing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
11. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
• 2 x tickets to Topshop’s SS15 Unique Show, which is to be held in September 2014 (the “Show”) (date, time and venue to be confirmed);
• 1 night’s accommodation in a twin or double room for the winner and a guest in a 4* (or above) London hotel (chosen at Topshop’s sole discretion) for the Show;
• Return economy travel from the UK winner's hometown (within the UK or Eire) to London (mode of transport to be decided at Topshop's sole discretion); and
• £250 gift card to be spent at Topshop, in store or online. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
All other expenses, such as travel from and to the show, insurance, spending money, meals etc are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner’s chosen guest must be over the age of 18 on the date that the winner is notified that they have won the Prize.
(a) The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
12. The date, time and venue of the Show is yet to be confirmed. Topshop will use reasonable endeavours to notify the UK winner of the date, time and venue of the Show in a timely manner once these details have been confirmed. The UK winner and the UK winner’s guest must be available to attend the Show in order to receive the UK Prize. Topshop reserves the right to award the UK Prize to an alternative winner, if the UK winner and the UK winner’s guest are not available to attend the Show.
13. If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
14. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
15. By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
16. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Topshop SS15 Unique Show Competition at the address below.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
18. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
19. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.