Terms and Conditions - Register to Buy
1. By registering to buy your own catwalk piece you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Register to buy opens at 3pm on 16th September 2012 and will be available until all register to buy items have been reserved or midnight on 23rd September 2012, whichever is the sooner.
3. Register to buy is limited to four items from the Unique SS13 collection. You can only register to buy one size and colour of each item; multiple sizes and colours will not be accepted.
4. All items that you register to buy are subject to Topshop’s acceptance of your order and product availability. No payment is taken when you register to buy and there is no contract for the sale of the item between you and Topshop.
5. Once you have registered to buy your item our customer services team will keep you informed as your order progresses.
6. When your item is ready our customer services team will email you.
7. To purchase your item you have two options: (i) wait for customer services to call you during the week starting Monday 12th November and ending Friday 16th November between 9am and 5pm; or (ii) call them during that time on the number provided in their email to you.
8. All purchases must be completed by 5pm on Friday 16th November. If customer services have been unable to speak to you by this date, then your item will be allocated to someone else.
9. Stocks are limited. If your chosen item is unavailable for register to buy you can choose the ‘notify me’ option and we will email you to let you know when the Unique SS12 collection launches online.
10. Topshop reserves the right to (i) withdraw the register to buy option at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individuals participation; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop (registered number 1016191), Colegrave House, Berners Street, London W1T 3NL