1. By entering the “Unique Show Twitter” competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is only open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 years of age or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition. No purchase is necessary. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Competition.
3. To enter you must tweet @Topshop your review of the Topshop AW13 Unique Show using the hash tag #TopshopUnique between 15:00 BST and 23:59 BST on Sunday 16 September 2012. Only one entry per person. All entries must be received by the closing time or they will not be counted.
4. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Any person found to be sending multiple entries to the Competition in a single day will be ineligible. Any tweets deemed, at Topshop’s sole discretion, to be inappropriate, will be ineligible and Topshop reserves the right to remove such tweets from @Topshop’s Twitter page.
5. The winner of the Competition will be chosen within 72 hours of the closing time of the Competition. The winner of the Competition will be the person that, in the sole opinion of Topshop, has tweeted the best review of the Topshop AW12 Unique Show. Topshop’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner.
6. The winner will win the prize (“Prize”) which consists of the following:
• 2 x tickets to Topshop’s AW13 Unique Show, which is to be held in February 2012 (the “Show”) (date, time and venue to be confirmed);
• 1 night’s accommodation in a twin or double room for the winner and a guest in a 4* (or above) London hotel (chosen at Topshop’s sole discretion) for the Show;
• Reasonable travel expenses for travel (from within UK or Eire) to and from London for the Show;
• £250 spending money (to be spent during the trip to London for the Show)
7. The winner’s guest must be over the age of 18 on the date that the winner is notified that they have won the Prize.
8. The date, time and venue of the Show is yet to be confirmed. Topshop will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner of the date, time and venue of the Show in a timely manner once these details have been confirmed. The winner and the winner’s guest must be available to attend the Show in order to receive the Prize. Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, if the winner and the winner’s guest are not available to attend the Show.
9. The winner will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
10. The winner will be notified of how to claim their Prize by private Twitter message within 72 hours of the closing time of the Competition.
11. If a winner does not claim their Prize by responding in the correct manner, as specified in the private Twitter message, within 72 hours of receiving that private message from Topshop, Topshop reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
12. All entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
13. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
15. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require and agrees to Topshop using its details to announce the winner.
16. The winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Topshop AW13 Unique Show Competition, Topshop Marketing at the address below.
17. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel the Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
18. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop registered no 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.