1. By entering the “Who's That Girl” prize draw (“Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK and the United States aged 16 years of age or over. These terms and conditions are for UK residents. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Prize Draws. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent. Entrants will need to be a registered user on Twitter register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
3. Topshop will run the “Who's That Girl” Prize Draw across Twitter between Thursday 29th November 2012 at 09:00 GMT and Tuesday 4th December 2012 at 04:59 GMT inclusive. There will be 1 UK winner.
4. Topshop will tweet YouTube clips ("Teaser Content") and written clues (up to 5 per day) ("Clues") for entrants to guess who the new Topshop brand ambassador is. To enter the Prize Draw you must tweet @Topshop using the hashtag #whosthatgirl stating who you think the new Topshop brand ambassador is. All correct answers will be entered into the Prize Draw ("Valid Entry").
5. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
6. There will only be 1 UK winner, who will be chosen on 4th December 2012. The UK winner will be the first Valid Entry chosen at random (by an independent person) on 4th December 2012. Topshop’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The UK winner will receive a £500 Topshop gift card to be spent either online or in store (“Prize”). Gift card terms and conditions apply. The UK winner will be notified that they are a UK winner and how to claim their Prize by direct message on Twitter on 4th December 2012.
8. The UK winner must claim their Prize by responding in the correct manner, as specified in the direct Twitter message, within 24 hours of receiving that message from Topshop.
9. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, the UK winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require and agree to Topshop using their details to announce the UK winner on Twitter.
12. Winner's details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Who's That Girl, Topshop at the address below.
13. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop, registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.