ZINE – PERSONAL SHOPPING NYC PRIZE DRAW
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and US (excluding Rhode Island) aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter you must complete the Win A New York Shopping Spree Prize Draw entry form found on Topshop’s website, topshop.com. The Prize Draw opens at 10am GMT on Thursday 4 September 2014 and closes at 12am GMT on Friday 31 October 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4.Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by phone or email no later than 12am on Friday 7 November. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
7. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of a trip to New York City (NYC) for the winner and a friend (the “Trip”). The Trip will include:
(a) The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or upgrade.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of all incidentals not included in the Prize and the winnershall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above e.g. meals, dry cleaning, insurance, additional travel costs etc.
(c) Gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their Prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshopreserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshopreserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshopmay require.
11. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Win A New York Shopping Spree,Topshopat the address below.
12. Topshopreserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshopregistered no. 2317752.Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.