UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must complete the Prize Draw entry form hosted on Topshop.com. Prize Draw opens at 10am on Thursday 24th April and closes at midnight on Sunday 25th May (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple email accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by phone or email no later than Friday 6th June 2014. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
7. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
• Two tickets to the ‘Henri Matisse: The Cut Outs’ exhibition at the Tate Modern, which runs from Thursday 17th April to Sunday 7th September 2014.
• Overnight stay for two in a deluxe room at the Ace Hotel London (4 star hotel), plus £20 voucher per person towards any meal or to spend at any of the outlets in the hotel e.g. Hoi Polloi, Bulldog Edition, Lobby Bar, Lovage. The stay is only redeemable, subject to availability, between Thursday 17th April and Sunday 7th September (the length of the exhibition).
• Dinner voucher up to the value of £100 at the Tate Modern.
• Topshop Personal Shopping appointment and £500 Topshop giftcard.
• Travel to and from London not included in the prize, winner and guest must make their own way.
(a) The winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Topshop’s sole discretion. Topshop is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
(b) The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
(c) Should the winner be under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the Prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
(d) Giftcard terms and conditions apply.
8. The winner will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
11. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Matisse Topshop at the address below.
12. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.