WIN TICKETS TO ITUNES FESTIVAL CONCERTS - PRIZE DRAW Ts AND Cs
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. Entrants will need to be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
3. Topshop will be running this Prize Draw across Twitter between 10:00 (GMT) and 16:30 (GMT) daily from Thursday 29 August 2013 to Friday 20 September 2013.
4. Topshop will tweet the following prize draw line "Fancy seeing @[name of the artist] live @iTunesFestival? We are giving away 12 tickets today only - just retweet to win a pair of tickets" ("Daily Tweet Line"). To enter the prize draw, retweet this Daily Tweet Line. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
6. The winners will be the first 6 entries drawn at random (by an independent person) between 16:30 (GMT) and 17:30 (GMT) each day ("Drawing Date"). The winners will be notified by a private twitter message between 17:30 (GMT) on the Drawing Date and 9:00 (GMT) the following day where Topshop shall ask winners to provide an email address which will then be passed on to iTunes who will communicate directly with the winners and email details of the Prize. If Topshop have not been able to communicate and received the winners email address by 10:00 (GMT) on the day after the relevant Drawing Date, Topshop shall award the Prize to an alternative winner. Where this Prize Draw runs during a weekend, winners shall be drawn at the end of each day and shall be notified by private twitter message by 10:00 (GMT) on the following Monday morning ("Weekend Winners"). Weekend Winners will need to respond to Topshop and provide their email address by 15:00 (GMT) on the Monday on which they are notified or, Topshop shall award the Prize to an alternative winner. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 6 winners each day.
7. There are 6 prizes (the “Prize”) to be won each day. Each Prize consists of entry for the winner and one companion to the iTunes concert set out in the Daily Tweet Line which shall take place between 1 September 2013 to 30 September 2013. Each of the 6 winners will receive 1 Prize. iTunes shall email the winners with the relevant details of the Prize (including a map showing the correct entrance to the iTunes concert). The winners will be required to show either their passport or driving licence as ID at the door of the concerts to gain entry. The Prize consists of entry to the concerts only and the winners and their companions shall be responsible for all ancillary costs associated with their attendance of the concerts (including but not limited to travel to and from the concerts and any food and beverages). Management at the concert venue reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue. The winners accept that they must comply with all rules and regulations set out in these terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in forfeit of the Prize.
8. Prize is not for resale, not redeemable in whole or in part for cash, non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop or iTunes may require. The concerts shall be filmed and as such, the winner agrees that they may be recorded or filmed and likenesses used in recordings and films for commercial purposes on a worldwide royalty free basis.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Topshop Marketing at the address below.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). The winners agree that iTunes shall in no way be held liable in the event that the advertised artist or any of the concerts are cancelled. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.