WIRED EVENT PRIZE DRAW Ts AND Cs
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must provide us with your details online at www.topshop.com/wired. Prize Draw opens at 00:00:01 on 9th October 2013 and closes at 23:59:59 on 15th October 2013 (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winners will be the first ten entries drawn at random (by an independent person) within 24 hours of the Closing Date. The winners will be notified by email on the same day. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 10 winners.
6. There are ten prizes (each one a “Prize”), consisting of a ticket to the Wired Next Generation event taking place at 50 Porters Walk, Greater London E1W 2SF on 19th October 2013. Further details regarding the event will be emailed to the winner on 16th October 2013. The winners are solely responsible for their travel to and from the venue and any other expenses associated with the Prize.
7. If the Prize is not claimed by email within 48 hours of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by sending a SAE to Wired event prize draw, Topshop Marketing at 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.