Win a pair of tickets to the Women Fashion Power exhibition at the Design Museum in London
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Topshop will tweet the following Prize Draw line "Want to win a pair of tickets to the Women Fashion Power exhibition at the Design museum in London? Retweet this for your chance to win!” (the "Tweet Line"). To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must retweet this Tweet Line. Topshop will be running this Prize Draw across Twitter between 10:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT daily from Monday 24th November 2014 to Friday 28th November 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. The whole of the Tweet Line must be retweeted. Late, incomplete or incorrect retweets will not be accepted.
5. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on Monday 1st December 2014 (the "Drawing Date"). The winner will be notified by a private Twitter message between 09:00 GMT and 17:30 GMT on the Drawing Date. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of two adult tickets to the Women Fashion Power exhibition at the Design Museum in London (the “Exhibition”), address: 28 Shad Thames, London SE1 2YD. The Exhibition closes on 26 April 2015 (the “Exhibition Finishing Date”). The Prize must be redeemed before Exhibition Finishing Date. Travel not included.
7. The winner may be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 7 DAYS of the winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner (also selected at random).
8. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
9. You must not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Topshop’s sole discretion) tweets. Topshop may, but has no obligation to, remove tweets that Topshop determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Prize is not for resale. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
13. The winner’s details will be available for one month after the Drawing Date by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to “Topshop Marketing – Twitter Prize Draw: Win tickets to the Women Fashion Power exhibition” at the address below.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
15. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute. 16. Promoter: Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.