UK - Topshop Item of the Issue Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK and Eire aged 16 years or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must complete the online entry form at www.topshop.com/itemoftheissue. Prize Draw opens at 00:01 (BST) on 4th February 2013 and closes at 23:59 (BST) on 29 March 2013. Only one entry per person. Topshop does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
5. The winners will be the first 10 entries drawn at random (by an independent person) within 2 weeks of the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone or email by no later than 12 April 2013. Topshop’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 10 winners in the UK and 10 winners in the US.
6. Each winner will win one Topshop varsity t-shirt in either UK size 8, 10, 12 or 14 (subject to availability) (the “Prize”). There is a limited number of each size available and these will be assigned to a winner on a first come first served basis. Prize is subject to change.
7. Each winner must respond to their winning notification email or phone call within 14 days. If a Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the relevant winner being notified, Topshop reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topshop reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topshop may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the closing date by sending a SAE to Topshop Item of The Issue Magazine Prize Draw (Topshop Marketing) at the address below.
11. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
12. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topshop registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.