Perfectly imperfect, the romantic rebel paints outside of the lines for a masterfully messy make-up look – think Corpse Bride meets Edie Sedgwick in Ciao! Manhattan on a motorcycle adventure. Want to give the trend a go? Scroll down to learn it in just five steps…
1. Create a flawless base using the Longwear Mattifying Primer in ‘Velour’ and our Longwear Liquid Foundation in your perfect shade.
2. Dab the Matte Powder Blush in ‘Encounter’ onto cheeks to give a touch of fresh, natural colour.
3. Use fingers to apply the Matte Eye Shadow in ‘Etcetera’ and smoosh over eyelids, then line eyes in a dark black using the Kajal Eyeliner in ‘Lucky’.
4. Mix the Matte Lipstick in ‘Distort’ and the Ultra-Matte Lip Crayon in ‘Impressive’ to achieve a deep berry stained lip.
5. Keep in line with the rich natural shades of the look and complete with the forest green Gloss Nail Polish in ‘Oxymoron’.