We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team (email@example.com)
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
TOPSHOP PREMIER T&C's
Topshop Premier is a membership programme offering unlimited free UK delivery on online orders for the term of your membership.
When you purchase Topshop Premier, we will start providing the services to you immediately. Your membership fee is non-refundable other than as set out in these terms.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
These terms apply to your Topshop Premier only. Any refund of products purchased at the same time as your Topshop Premier or during the term of your Topshop Premier will be in accordance with our standard returns policy click here.
You can cancel your Topshop Premier within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. In order to cancel your Topshop Premier please click here.
After 14 days, you can cancel your Topshop Premier at any time but will only be entitled to a refund if we have failed, on more than one occasion, to provide the service to your satisfaction. We will only refund the cost of your Topshop Premier if you have placed fewer than three orders since purchase at the point of cancellation.
TERM & BENEFITS
The exact benefits of your Topshop Premier will depend upon the package you have purchased. All packages entitle customers to unlimited free UK delivery for online orders for the duration of your membership. The type of delivery you will be entitled to will depend upon the membership you have chosen.
You will be notified up to 30 days before your Topshop Premier expires. If you do not renew your Topshop Premier it will automatically expire at the end of your membership.
The standard restrictions applicable to each type of UK delivery will also apply to any delivery made using your Topshop Premier – click here for details.
1. Some delivery options may not be available at certain times and on certain dates. Your Topshop Premier does not entitle you to use a delivery option when it is not available.
2. Your Topshop Premier is for your personal use only. Topshop Premier is not available to those purchasing goods for commercial purposes.
3. Your Topshop Premier is non-transferable and non-refundable, other than as set out in these terms.
4. Your Topshop Premier cannot be used for orders placed in store (including those orders placed on an iPad in store) or via our Customer Contact Centre.
You can renew your Topshop Premier subscription from 30 days before the expiry of your current subscription or any time after your subscription has expired. This can be done within the checkout page, within your MyAccount or from the Topshop Premier subscription page, here.
You will be notified by email (if you have opted-in) or on the site and app 30 days before your subscription expires. You can find the expiry date of your current active subscription on your My Account page, under My Delivery and Payment Details. If renewed your new subscription will start the following day.
Please note that renewals are currently unavailable from our app.
You can cancel your new subscription for 14 days from date of purchase.
Cancelling your new subscription will not affect the status of your current subscription. You can carry on using Topshop Premier until your subscription ends. You cancel your subscription by getting in touch with our Customer Care department by phone 0344 984 0263 or email. To contact us click here.
We can cancel the Topshop Premier programme at any time upon giving notice to you.
We can terminate your Topshop Premier immediately if we consider that (a) your use of the Topshop Premier materially breaches these terms or any applicable law or (b) you fraudulently use or misuse the VIP Delivery Service. In this case, you will not be entitled to any refund.
We may change these Terms, or the Topshop Premier, or any part of it, at any time for legal, regulatory or security reasons, to enhance existing features or add additional features, to reflect advancements in technology, to make reasonable technical adjustments to ensure the ongoing operability of the Topshop Premier. If we make changes, we will inform you and remind you of your rights.
Regardless of any changes to the Terms, any increase in the applicable membership fee will not apply before the end of your current membership period.
If any change is found invalid or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions.
Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer or limits our liability for damages from injury to life, body or health, for a breach of a guarantee or for fraudulently concealed defects.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
1. All students with a valid student ID are entitled to receive a 10% discount at www.topshop.com
2. To redeem the Discount online, you must login through the Student Partner verification platforms.
3. The Discount is only valid online for Student Partners.
4. Discount cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Discount cannot be used to purchase gift cards or for paying store card accounts.
5. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Topshop reserves the right to refuse any student ID that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent.
7. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
9. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Company No. 02317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Topshop does not allow its cosmetic products to be tested on animals, either during the production process or in the finished state.
Any items ordered remain our property until we receive full payment.
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until despatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made and you will be charged.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
*The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure..
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289)
So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arcadia have contributed toward the development of recycling collection points (known as ‘Designated Collection Facilities) throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS).
UK households dispose of over 1.2 million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste every year. This is the equivalent of 150,000 double decker buses and would be enough to fill the new Wembley Stadium 6 times over. Much of the UK's electronic waste ends up in landfill sites, where toxins put communities at risk.
To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
Not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods. To find out your nearest participating site and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
Please remember to have your postcode to hand.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
Please note that Topshop facilitates the sale of certain products on Topshop.com as agent for its concession brands. Please click here for a list of concession brands. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant concession brand itself rather than with Topshop.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Copyright © Topshop
This website is owned and operated by and the contract for any items ordered is with:
Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop. Registered in England
Company No. 2317752
70 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
Topshop is committed to reducing the impacts of its packaging on the environment. Our aim is to reduce our production of packaging waste, maximise recycling and reduce disposal to landfill as far as reasonably possible.
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and aim to continually reduce the impacts of our waste on the environment. We are a registered business under the UK’s Packaging Regulations and contribute toward the recycling of packaging waste arising in the UK.
Where possible, we will encourage our customers to recycle their own waste. For further information on how you can help to recycle more and where you can recycle your waste, please visit www.recyclenow.com.
SALE UP TO 70% OFF
Offer valid for selected styles only
START DATE: 23.06.2020
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT
Valid on full price and sale lines
Not stackable with other coded promotions
NHS 20% DISCOUNT WITH YOUR BLUE LIGHT CARD
START DATE: 01.05.2020 7AM
15% OFF NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
New subscribers only
15% off full priced items, excluding sale
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code
Unique one time use code for recipient of the email address provided
END DATE: Valid for 30 days from receipt of Welcome email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Please see the Promotion Rules for details on how to enter, the opening date and the closing date. If a promotion Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel in order to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours.
4. The number of winners and the basis upon which they shall be chosen is set out in the Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in the Promotion Rules.
6. If the prize includes travel the following shall apply (unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Rules):
a. All travel shall be economy class. All flights shall depart from a London airport of the Promoter’s choice. Travel to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
b. All hotels shall be 4* and all rooms shall be twin rooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
c. The winner(s) (and any travel companion(s)) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at the time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
d. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
e. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
7. If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. If your entry to the Promotion is a creative work (including but not limited to a photograph, quote, poem, drawing, slogan or design) (“Entry”) then:
a. you will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Promotion, you will grant the Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of the Promoter’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
b. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
9. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Promoter’s sole discretion) pictures on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Promotion the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require.
14. In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
15. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below and using the name of the Promotion as set out in the Promotion Rules as a reference.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
17. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman. Company no. 2317752. Registered office address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
#YesTopshop TERMS & CONDITIONS
By responding #YesTopshop you agree to the following:
1. You grant Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop (“Topshop”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded #YesTopshop (the “Photos”) on Topshop.com, in Topshop stores (both bricks and mortar and online including but not limited to solus stores, franchise stores, wholesale stores and store-in-store concepts) and/or on any of Topshop’s platforms or Topshop’s wholesale or franchise partner platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for Topshop’s and/or its wholesale and/or franchise partners marketing and/or in their advertising.
2. Topshop may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Topshop’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5. You hereby release and discharge Topshop from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Topshop and any person acting on Topshop’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
Your shopping bag is empty.
You are viewing the website for the UK. Would you like to view the website for United States instead?
NOTE: If you choose to be redirected, you will be taken to the home page.
Content is loading, please wait.